Monday, October 6, 2008

Disneyland fun!!

We finally bought passes to Disneyland again after 2 years. The kids were so excited, we were able to go last Thursday for the first time. It was fun experiencing it through their eyes they had a great time!

This large pumpkin is perfect for taking fun pictures Cute girls going on a ride together!
Don't we look savvy in our cool 3-D glasses for the Toys story ride
They went around and around, and Daddy didn't get dizzy!

Danny loved every minute of Disneyland, he even went on the big rides and thought they were so cool. After Space Mountain, he said, "That was cool, Mom I was in space!" You have gotta love their enthusiasm.

3 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

Ooooh! I love, love, LOVE Seattle, but I'll admit that I miss Disneyland. I'm a little jealous!!!

Mark and van said...

How fun! i never been on tea cup ride, it's make me dizzy :) Your kids getting big. I like Danny new hair style and your hair cut is Cute too :)

Averill6 said...

We have that same shirt that Danny is wearing! I think it's Tanner's.