Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!





This year we had fun carving pumpkins. Kayla wanted a raccoon in a pumpkin, I did a witch stirring a pot, and Joe did a house with the phrase Happy Halloween. We had a good time dressing up and going trick or treating. Joe was "Joe from blues clues", I was a pirate, Kayla was a kitty, Danny was spiderman, and Jenna was Poohbear. The kids got a ton of candy, in fact, they said they had enough candy and were ready to be done. Overall, I think they had a fun night.

3 comments:

Lovio Fam said...

Those are some impressive pumpkins! :) I love the costumes. Jenna as Pooh Bear is just too kissable!

Averill6 said...

Love the costumes! So sad we couldn't be there to have fun with you.

The Importance of being Allen said...

I love the pumpkins and the costumes. You are a great MOM!!! I just love you guys :)