Friday, December 12, 2008

My quirks!

I finally was able to sit down and look at friends blogs, I was tagged to name some of my quirks. I am sure I can come up with a few, I mean I know I am weird in my own right.

1. I can't go to bed with out flossing my teeth. I feel they are just dirty until I get all the junk out.

2. I have to be in control of mostly anything. Like I am afraid if I don't do it it will not get done. (you know packing for trips, dressing the kids appropriately, I mean Joe doesn't always make them match (stripes and polka dots do not go together

3. I am an organizer freak!!I would love to go on one of those shows and throw other peoples stuff away. I don't keep any of my own stuff, in fact Joe said that one of these days I am going to get rid of him. I told him, there is no way, I still need him! No seriously, nothing is very sentimental to me. (I know sad, right?)

I can't think of anymore, but I know they are there. Now I tag Stephanie, Kim, Van, Melissa and Becky!

No comments: