Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fellow readers!

I know that there are fellow readers out there and I am just curious what you would rate as your top five book picks of right now, they may change the more books I read. So I tag all of you. Here are mine in no particular order:
1. Twilight (I love this first book of the series, because it introduces and Edward is so mysterious)
2. Poison Study (amazing story, amazing woman character and just alot of fun)
3. Austenland (for my romantic side)
4. Any harry potter, just all amazing stories
5. Thousand splendid suns (love learning and feeling really connected to the characters)

So tell me yours and maybe there will be one that I would like to read!

2 comments:

WheelersSix said...

I want to read Austenland. I need to add it to my goodreads. (Cy is bustin' his move right now by the way, this is one of his favorite songs. LOL)

The Importance of being Allen said...

Well, we already talked about books and I will be checking out the Poison Study ones. They sound really good. When I get into some new ones I'll let you know.
You have to show me how to add music to my blog like yours. I love it.
Happy Mother's Day!!!