Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a nice easter this year. My wonderful mother made my girls matching dresses and had enough fabric left over to make two purses and a cute bow tie for danny to wear. I think they all look so adorable!

My parents put numbers in eggs so the kids could pick prizes, this was hilarious, Jenna, Danny and Sydney (their cousin) picked these glasses, I just love it!

Kayla had a great time with her favorite cousin Allie!

Danny loved hanging out with his favorite cousin Wyatt, who he calls Tush Tush! In fact, they get to spend time with these cousins when Joe and I go to the temple. When Danny hears this every day his prayer is thanking Heavenly father for letting him go to Wyatt's house, I think it is just adorable!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Adorable matching dresses! cute kids.