Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I feel blessed!

I was just thinking about this time in my life and how blessed I really am. I am grateful for my husband, he is such an amazing man and my best friend. He keeps me grounded and tries to keep me from getting too stressed out. I love him very much. I am also grateful for my children, even though they keep me on my toes and if you know me I don't always have the most patience but I could not imagine my life with out them in it. One day we were at Disneyland and Danny wandered off and I thought I was going to die, it scared me so much. I realized how much I love him and am so glad that he is in my life. Next I am grateful that I am a member of the church, it sure helps keep me focused on what is really important and what is not. I am also grateful to all of my friends. They are the best! Whether they are close or far away they have all been such an amazing influence in my life and I would not be the person I am today without them. Finally I am grateful to my extended family and the way they are always there for me in my life. I could go on and on, but I won't. If you are reading this you probably fit into one of these categories and so I thank you! You mean everything to me!

3 comments:

Mark said...

Aw How sweet! You make me cried . You are a sweet person and thoughtful. We greatful to have friend like you guys and hope you'll recieve more bless everyday.

Becky said...

I know...I know,...I have really been there over the years for you. No, I am kidding. I know we only knew each other for a short little time in our 30-something lives, but thanks for the post. i needed that.

Unknown said...

That was beautiful. When I saw it was posted on April 1st I thought it was going to be an April fools joke, I was so off.