Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Halloween photos!



Joe's favorite holiday is Halloween so we usually try to dress up. This year we went with a bang. Joe was Jack Skellington, I was sally, Danny was Harry Potter, Kayla was a witch and Jenna was tinkerbell. I think we all looked great! Of course I am kind of bias! On friday we went to the schools harvest festival, many parents asked for pictures with their children ( I felt like I worked at Disneyland) and then on Saturday we went to the ward trunk or treat. The kids had a good time and got plenty of treats. On the whole I would say it was a successful Halloween!

3 comments:

Mark said...

Wow! That's awesome guys! You always have the best costumes!

Becky said...

You DO look great- I am going to try to get into the spirit of Halloween next year. That is so fun for your kids.

Lovio Fam said...

Oh my gosh!! I love your costumes! So great.