Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have a famous kid!


This last Tuesday we went to the after school program at the library. They had a guy come in that brought many different kind of drums from different places, as far as Africa and Brazil. It was a really cool program, because at the end of the program the kids get to pick a drum and we all play music together. Now here comes the really cool part, the Daily Press (our local newspaper) was there and took pictures of Kayla and Danny. He asked me questions about them and told me they would probably be in the paper. Well, they made it in there and now Danny, (who is named in the caption) has been in the paper twice, he must be destined for greatness!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Aw, that's so cute, don't know when is Jenna's famous picture is on the Newspaper. Cute kids :)

KaShan said...

That is so great...I always wanted my kids in our local paper and it started happening a few years ago when one of my really good friends started working for the paper, now my kids are in there probably once a year if not more, it is so exciting!!!